Monday, November 01, 2010

Hi fellow alumni,

as most of you would have received an email this morning from Mrs Menon. Ya, she's leaving CBSS.

To My Dearest Chong Boon Alumni

Over the last few years Chong Boon has transformed into a vibrant and confident learning institution with significant achievements, only because we enjoyed the support and service of the very committed and resourceful Alumni

As I will be moving on to Yuan Ching with effect from 15th Dec, I wish to place on record my gratitude to each and everyone of you for your generosity and kindness throughout my stay with Chong Boon.

I know you will continue with your good work and work closely with the new Principal Mr Yeo Kuerk Heng to bring Chong Boon to a higher level.

See you at our Alumni Dinner on 19th Nov.

Saras Menon
Principal
Chong Boon Sec School
'Throw your heart over the fence and the rest will follow' Norman Vincent Peale

Seriously, without her support, we wouldn't have form an alumni band. Not only her support, but the support from the main band as well. We wish her all the best in her future endeavour and also, thank her for her support. :)

No comments: